Saturday, 14 January 2012

Why I took a social media class

When I thought about the classes to take this period I came across the social media class course. As I had never really put any thought into what social media are and what effect they can have, I decided to take this class to learn something about a subject I knew close to nothing about. Of course I know what facebook is and have heard about Twitter etc. However, I was interested in learning a lot more.

The questions that we have discussed so far range from how by default the information about us nowadays is all public to advertising campaigns launched on social media. What I was most intrigued by was the question what makes a video go viral. Naturally there is absolute answer on this, but thinking about it, discussing in class and hearing other peoples opinon is what makes this class valuable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment